Reporter for Barracuda 22.214.171.124 (2018-06-08)
- Emailed report notifications now indicate if the report is blank rather than provide a button/link to view the report.
- Fixed LDAP import to correctly merge Security Groups from multiple domains.
- Sharing non-private reports from the Reports tab now uses the correct URL.
- Report emails now use a query parameter (?reportID=abc), rather than a # (#reportID=abc) to identify the reportID in the report's URL. This is because some email clients strip out everything after # when clicking links in emails.
- Accessing Reports.aspx with a report GUID that doesn't exist now displays a "Report does not exist" message.
- Date pickers on the Reports tab no longer display a drop-down showing most recently selected dates.
- Internal 'Filesystem' source type now supports compressed files (zip, gz, tgz/tar.gz, tar).